Exception / pengecualian dalam Question Tag
- I am a student, aren't I?
- I am not perfect, am I?
- Everybody is here, aren't they?
- Everything is OK, isn't it?
- Everybody has been ready, hasn't they?
- Everyone comes here, don't they?
- Everyone went to school, didn't they?
- This is your book, isn't it?
- These are yours, aren't they?
- There is a meeting tomorrow, isn't there?
Kalimat yang bermakna negatif maka tag-nya dalam bentuk positif.
- Nothing is wrong, is it?
- Nobody disturbed you, did they?
- You've never been to New York, have you?
- No one sings the song, do they?
Kalimat perintah atau larangan.
- Let's go there, shall we?
- Open the door, will you?
- Don't say that again, will you?
- Wait a second, will you?
- Shut your mouth, will you?
Question Tag part 1
Other Grammars :
past perfect tense passive voice
present perfect tense passive voice
past future tense passive voice
present future tense passive voice
past continous tense passive voice
present continous tense passive voice
past tense passive voice
present tense passive voice
quiz past perfect tense passive voice
quiz present perfect tense
quiz past future tense passive voice
quiz present future tense
quiz past continous tense passive voice
quiz present continous tense passive
quiz past tense passive voice
quiz for simple present tense passive