Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
• Telling story about something or someone.
• To amuse or entertain the readers.
• Short stories, folk tales, legends, myths, fables, novels, cartoons, picture books
• 1.orientation : the scene
• 2.complication : beginning of the problem
• 3.resolution : solution
• 4.re orientation: closing
Sample of NARRATIVE
A column of smoke rose thin and straight from the cabin chimney. The smoke was blue where it left the red of the clay. It trailed in to the blue of the April sky and was no longer blue but gray. The boy Jody watched it, speculating. The fire on the kitchen hearth was dying down. His mother was hanging up pots and pans after the noon dinner. The day was Friday. She would sweep the floor with a broom of ti-ti and after that, if he were lucky, she would scrub it with the corn shucks scrub. If she scrubbed the floor she would not miss him until he had reached the Glen. He stood a minute, balancing the hoe on his shoulder.
1. Where did s coloum of smope rise thin and straight from?
A. It is from the cabin chimney.
B. It was from the cabin chimney.
C. It was thin.
D. It straight from the cabin.
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english" Telp. 0811.968.0678