Please mark I (incorrect) and C (correct) for the following sentences.
1. Senior North Korea official will visit tje US this week. (----)
2. The recent diplomacy comes after more than a year of hardline unity by Washington and Seoul. (----)
3. Christie is inviting national attention ay a time when GOP votershave been slow to embrace the field of announced candidates. (----)
4. He said Obama need to talk specifically and publicly sbout the nation's debt. (----)
5. This past week, Christie met with Home Depo
co-founder Keneth Langone. (----)
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"