To : Don
From : Rita
Sorry I cannot wait for you any longer. I am away either for lunch or in a meeting now.
I put the file you need in the filing cabinet. It is in a red document file. If you cannot find ask the file clerk for help.
The office supplies you ordered are in the cupboard. Please, leave two boxes of paperclips and a punch and some portfolio for me.
Don’t forget the meeting is in the conference room and starts at 10 am tomorrow.
1. The message is about…
- Rita’s apology.
- ordering office supplies.
- asking for the file clerk’s help.
- a meeting in the conference room.
- a file and office supplies Don needs.
2. “It is in a red document file.“
The word it refers to ….
- document file
- filing cabinet
3. “The office supplies you ordered are in the cupboard.”
The underlined word is rather similar in meaning to….
- asked for
Kursus Bahasa Inggris "my english"
Telp. 0811.968.0678 / 021.4036.8181