- practice; (I dislike coming late).
- quit; (I quit smoking).
- regret; (She regret telling him her schedules).
- remember; (I always remember sitting together with Tetra when I am in this park).
- risk; (The boss risk loosing his profit).
- stop; (I can't stop falling in love with her).
- suggest; (I suggest starting the campaign earlier).
- tolerate; (my teacher will not tolerate cheating in the exam).
- understand; (I don't understand his not coming in the meeting).
Kursus Bahasa Inggris, my english
Telp. O21.4036.8181 / 0815 1321 6789
BBM PIN : 26A5BF38 / YM : fadjars0511
Sent from my BlackBerry® for www.latihan-english.com