- afford; (He can't afford to buy it).
- agree; (I agreed to go with her).
- appear; (Tetra appears to be tired).
- ask; (Ben asked to buy that car).
- arrange; (I will arrange to visit her house).
- beg; (They begged to eat the ice cream).
- care; (We care to keep the quality).
- claim; (She claims to be the best performer)..
- decide; (Don decided to sell his antique car).
Kursus Bahasa Inggris, my english
Telp. O21.4036.8181 / 0815 1321 6789
BBM PIN : 26A5BF38 / YM : fadjars0511
Sent from my BlackBerry® for www.latihan-english.com