- demand; (The people demand to have gasoline at Rp 4,500 per liter).
- deserve; (she deserves to get that mark).
- expect; (I expect to get that fund).
- fail; (They failed to meet the schedule).
- forget; (I forgot to tell you).
- hesitate; (Please don't be hesitate to call me).
- hope; (I hope to meet my friends there).
- learn; (I learned to be more patient in facing her).
- manage; (Winda managed to finish her job before 10pm)m
Kursus Bahasa Inggris, my english
Telp. O21.4036.8181 / 0815 1321 6789
BBM PIN : 26A5BF38 / YM : fadjars0511
Sent from my BlackBerry® for www.latihan-english.com