Is it important to know what your kids are watching? Of course yes. Television can expose things you have tried to protect them from, especially violence, pornography, consumerism, etc.
A study demonstrated that spending too much time on watching TV during the day or at bedtime often causes bedtime disruption, stress, and short sleep duration.
Another research found that there is a significant relationship between the amount of time spent for watching television during adolescence and early adulthood, and the possibility of being aggressive.
Meanwhile, many studies have identified a relationship between kids who watch TV a lot and being inactive and overweight.
Considering some facts mentioned above, protect your children with the following tips:
1. Limit television viewing to 1-2 hours each day.
2. Do not allow your children to have a TV set in their bedrooms.
3. Review the rating TV shows that your children watch.
4. Watch television with you children and discuss what is happening in the show.
1. Too much TV watching can possibly lead to ....
C. low achievement
2. We know from the text that....
A. too much watching TV causes stress
B. being aggressive can happen to children
C. adult can get overweight
D. parents will protect their children
E. short of sleep duration cause overweight
3. The word disruption in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to
Kursus Bahasa Inggris
Telp. 021.4036.8181 / 0888.999.8789